Obtaining,use and provision of personal information
Strategic Capital Inc. and all of its officers and employees will comply with the following basic policy as well as with all relevant laws and regulations and guidelines from supervising authorities.
The personal information protection management structure
Strategic Capital Inc.
and all of its officers and employees will comply with the following basic policy as well as with all relevant laws and regulations and guidelines from supervising authorities.
- Personal information will be collected in a manner consistent with all relevant laws and regulations, and necessary measures will be taken to ensure that such personal information is correct and up-to-date.
- Strategic Capital Inc. shall obtain the personal information from the person by the appropriate method within the scope necessary by notifying the purpose of use of the personal information to be obtained. In addition, Strategic Capital Inc. shall use the personal information only within the scope notified as the purpose of use, appropriately manage it and shall not disclose or provide it to any third party without approval of the person
- Complying with the laws, regulations, policies and other rules determined by the government applicable to the personal information owned, Strategic Capital Inc. makes efforts to appropriately protect the handling of personal information in accordance with the personal information protection management structure.
- When Strategic Capital Inc. outsources, it shall fully examine the qualifications of the outsourcee, and provide instructions and exercise supervision to ensure full information management.
- Strategic Capital Inc. shall comply with laws and ordinances concerning a request by an individual for the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion of personal information or notification of the purpose of use, and shall appropriately respond to inquiries relating to its handling of personal information. In these instances, Strategic Capital Inc. may charge the applicable cost for handling these matters.
- In order to maintaining and continuing improvements of personal information protection management structure, Strategic Capital Inc. shall organize the internal structure necessary to protect the personal information owned by Strategic Capital Inc., operate the said structure as being effective and make efforts for continuous improvements of the personal information protection management system.
Use of Personal Information
Strategic Capital Inc. will use and obtain the personal information under the rules and regulations for the purpose of performing our main business as a licenced from Director General of Kanto Finance Bureau (Financial instruments business) No.2786 as Investment Advisors for qualified institutional investors and conducting as Type II Financial Instruments Business operators.
- Solicitation, sale, and management relating to Strategic Capital Inc.'s products and services including discretionary investment contracts and collective investment schemes and the provision of information concerning related services.
- The provision of information concerning solicitations, sales, and services relating to the financial products of Strategic Capital Inc., its affiliates, and its business partners and introduction to affiliates.
- Making determinations concerning the appropriateness of products and services in light of principles regarding suitability and other factors.
- Confirming that individuals are customers or their agents.
- Conveying information to customers such as transaction results, account balances, and investment status.
- Performing administrative functions with respect to transactions with customers and trading partners.
- Exercising rights and performing duties pursuant to contracts with customers and applicable law.
- Providing information to the shareholders of the investee companies and soliciting to exercise of proxy voting rights and performing duties pursuant to contracts with customers and applicable law.
- Researching and developing financial products and services by conducting market surveys, data analysis, and questionnaires.
- When personal information is consigned from other businesses in whole or in part, performing the consigned work properly.
- Ensuring that transactions with customers and trading partners are implemented properly and efficiently.
- Exercising appropriate corporate governances policy internally
Strategic Capital Inc. may use jointly personal information with Group companies in order to provide comprehensive service by the Group.
When Strategic Capital Inc. uses jointly personal information, it will clarify in advance items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of joint users and name of a person or organization responsible for management of the relevant personal information.
1-3-10 Ebisu Nish Five Annex Build 5th Floor
Shibuya Ku, Shibuya Tokyo 150-0021
Phone Number: 03- 5459-0380
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org