- Strategic Capital
- ・Invests in publically held corporations in Japan.
- ・Actively invests into public corporations where internal assessment shows the stock market valuation of the company to be well below intrinsic value of the company.
- ・Strongly guides portfolio companies to improve the factors that are causing the company be discounted by the wider public market.
- ・Realizes the potential value of Japanese listed corporations.
Exercise of Proxy Voting Rights
- Strategic Capital exercises proxy voting rights. in order to maximize shareholder value.
- Proxy voting rights will be exercised based on the guidelines established by Strategic Capital
- Strategic Capital shall not exercise proxy voting rights when positions of common stocks held in the portfolios are liquidated prior to a general meeting of shareholders.
- Strategic Capital will establish the guidelines for exercising proxy voting rights.(Japanese)